Whether you have a dead battery, a flat tire or you run out of gas—the Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance Program will help you get back on the road in no time.
At Mercedes-Benz of Westminster, our service has long set us apart from other auto dealers. We strive to make vehicle ownership as worry-free as possible. That is why we offer complimentary Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance. Our customers can access roadside assistance for a range of issues. You’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing that you can get help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year—and at no extra charge to you.
Help at the Push of a Button
With the Mercedes-Benz mobile app, getting help is as easy as using your smartphone. If your automobile is equipped with mbrace®, simply push the Wrench Button for help. You will be immediately connected with a dispatcher who will gather details about your situation. You’ll be back on the road in no time.
Mercedes-Benz provides convenient towing service even for non-warranty-related issues. If you are involved in an accident, Mercedes-Benz will provide you with immediate assistance. We will tow your vehicle to the nearest authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer and arrange for a repair at one of our Certified Collision Centers. When you use a Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Center, you can be assured that your vehicle will be repaired with Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts.
Roadside Assistance Number
- Monday-Friday: 7:30AM to 6:00PM
- Saturday: 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Sunday: Closed
Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance Eligibility Chart (Effective 1/1/2014)
As of January 1, 2014, Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance will offer the following complimentary services for eligible vehicles:
- Roadside Assistance*
- Replace a flat tire with a spare
- Jump start
- Deliver a small amount of fuel, should the vehicle run out.
- Lockout Service – Pay per use service without an active Mbrace account
- Complimentary towing to an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership, given that the service/repair is completed at the dealership
- If the repair is not performed at the dealership, a fee of $150 will be charged to the customer